Facial Rejuvenation Mai Zen Acupuncture Treatments
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture improves circulation and stimulates the body's natural anti-aging powers.
Mai Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture for Facial Rejuvenation (MZCA) is a holistic acupuncture protocol that nourishes and harmonizes the skin and facial muscles with your internal organs and glands to promote healthy, youthful looking skin. MZCA can significantly improve your appearance and the way you feel in only ten sessions and avoid the need for face lift surgery or botox and expensive creams and spa treatments. Mai Zen works by stimulating your body’s healthy Qi or vital energy to strengthen and balance internal weakness and blockage that diminish overall health and cause aging. These imbalances reflect on the face as wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, discoloration, and sagging. MZCA is a non-invasive way to improve wellness, look younger, and feel younger, because beauty and health go hand-in-hand. It is a natural, true anti-aging medicine.
Results do not appear overnight because the symptoms of aging and chronic imbalances have developed over many years. Some results may be more dramatic than others. Your practitioner will recommend lifestyle changes, such as diet, supplements, facial exercises, and appropriate skin care that will extend the lifetime of your results. Some of our most satisfied client s return every several years for a Mai Zen “tune-up” because they know how well it makes them feel and look.
Punita Jhangiani, L. Ac., is our Mai Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture specialist. She is certified in the Mai Zen system and is a student of Martha Lucas, the founder of Mai Zen. Punita is warm, supportive and encouraging. Her acupuncture style is gentle and rhythmic, and patients say they feel a calm wave of energy during treatment and feel a glow in their face after treatment.
Contact us to learn how Mai Zen can support you to look great and feel well!
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation with Acupuncture
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Eliminates fine lines, reduces deeper wrinkles, and improves elasticity of the skin
- Increases peripheral circulation to improve facial complexion and make skin more radiant
- Reduces facial discoloration and age spots
- Improves muscle tone and reduces muscle atrophy
- Reduces visible pores and softens the skin
- Improves metabolism, eliminating excess fluids, and bringing more nourishment to the face
- Reduces puffiness, under-eye bags, and dark circles
- Decreases the tendency toward sagging, lifts eyelid drooping, and minimizes the beginnings of jowl formation
- Improves hormonal balance to treat acne, dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, and rosacea
- Slows the aging process and prevents premature aging
- Softens the appearance of scars